Since getting on the machine I have felt much more rested in the morning, have more energy and get up less at night to use the restroom.
The testing was easy and convenient with great service and follow up from Oregon Sleep Specialists.
I would highly recommend visiting Oregon Sleep Specialists if you have snoring or sleep apnea concerns.
WHAT IS A SLEEP DISORDER?
OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA (OSA)
- A common, yet serious and potentially life-threatening, sleep disorder in which your breathing temporarily stops during sleep due to blockage of the upper airway.
- The pauses in breathing interrupt your sleep, leading to many awakenings each hour.
- The sound resulting from the vibration of respiratory structures, caused by obstructed air movement during sleep.
- Snoring is not just an aesthetic problem, rather it is an indication that the person snoring has an airway obstruction of some kind and should be evaluated.
- Sometimes people snore for years before even realizing they’re doing it, and typically becomes an issue because it is disruptive to others’ sleep.
- The inability to get the amount of sleep you need to wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
- Insomnia is often a symptom of another problem, such as stress, anxiety, depression, or an underlying health condition.
RESTLESS LEGS SYNDROME (RLS)
- A disorder that causes an almost irresistible urge to move your legs (or arms) while resting or sleeping.
- The urge to move is usually accompanied by uncomfortable, tingly, aching, or creeping sensations.